White Cheesy Tasting
For those of you who missed out on the White Cheesy Tasting last week at Winefood, here are just a few snaps of what a “Night” you missed.
Not only did we go through 6 Pinot Bianco’s and (once again) a dish prepared by renound Italian chef Marco Fadigo, everybody present got a complimentary picture with the IWCoK tasting crown. (worth the price of admission alone!)
Jakub Přibyl took us through the wines and their nuances (although I think most of us noticed that all the wines were white, the sutler bits are best left to an expert) and also helped us with the wine cheese pairing. And to round it all off, Jirka has offered a special IWCoK discount of 10% on all the wines we had that night (for details, contact me)
Check out the wines we went though HERE.
- Weingut Niklas Weisburgunder 2010, Alto-Adige
- Kelllerei Kaltern Weisburgunder 2010 Alto-Adige
- Kellerei Andrian Pinot Bianco 2011, Alto-Adige
- Kellerei Kaltern Vial Pinot Bianco 2010, Alto-Adige
- Weingut Niklas Klasner Reserva, Pinot Bianco 2008, Alto-Adige
- Schiopetto Pinot Bianco 2008, Fiuli Venezia-Giulia
Jones-ing for a crown pic ? I know the feeling and there is only one way to fix it.
See you at the next IWCoK Event.